Recreational Insurance in Connecticut

If you own a camper, motorhome, travel trailer, ATV, or even a horse trailer, recreational insurance can keep your investment protected at all times. Allow us here at Stratos Wealth Partners in Danbury, CT to take care of your insurance needs. If you ever get involved in an accident, your insurance will cover repair and replacement costs depending on the type of policy you choose.

Recreational Insurance Requirements

RVs operate the same as automobile insurance. If you own an RV, you must make sure it is insured, especially if you plan on driving it on the road. The state of Connecticut does have laws regarding the requirements for RV insurance. If you have financed or leased your RV, the lender may also require you to obtain insurance. This goes for other street used recreational vehicles that go faster than a certain speed.


RV, ATV, or motor home insurance policies are similar to typical car insurance coverages. You can choose from collision, comprehensive, liability, and many more. Liability coverage will provide medical payment coverage, property damage and bodily injury coverage, and uninsured coverage. There are also policies available to help protect your belongings within your RV and any accessories and equipment attached.

You can also choose coverage such as vacation liability that protects you when you stop driving and begin using your RV as a residence temporarily.

Coverage options such as roadside assistance keep you covered 24/7 if your RV breaks down or you are involved in an accident.

You can also choose from more tailored options such as stated value, agreed value, and replacement cost depending on your RV's market value and actual cash value.


Finally, you can obtain a quote by visiting our Stratos Wealth Partners website today. Our office is conveniently located in Danbury, CT. We will do what we can to make sure that you get the best coverage you deserve to keep you and your RV protected at all times.