Commercial Insurance in Connecticut
Are you thinking of starting a business in Connecticut? If you want to establish a business venture that withstands the test of time, you need to think about commercial insurance from Stratos Wealth Partners in Danbury, CT. While business insurance doesn’t prevent risks from striking, it ensures you can get off the ground when the unexpected occurs.
Need to learn more about commercial insurance? Keep scrolling.
Mandatory commercial insurance in Connecticut
If you are like most businesses, you want to know the state-required commercial insurance coverages. In Connecticut, business owners must purchase the below insurance coverages to avoid non-compliance penalties.
- Worker’s comp insurance: If you have one or more employees, you must invest in this coverage. This policy covers employees’ medical costs following illnesses and work-related injuries. Besides, this coverage pays for partial lost wages if a worker can’t resume their work. And that’s not all. This coverage protects the employer from lawsuits accusing you of negligence.
- Commercial auto insurance: If you have commercial vehicles, you need to invest in this insurance to protect your driver and the car.
While purchasing the state-required commercial insurance coverages is a good idea, these policies are never enough. As such, we recommend business owners consider other business insurance coverages.
Optional commercial insurance coverages
If you want well-rounded protection for your business, please consider the below insurance coverages:
- General business liability: This coverage protects your business against any claims, including bodily injury, property damage, and advertising injury.
- Commercial property insurance: This insurance plan protects your business’ assets from theft, fire, and many other perils.
- Cyber liability insurance: This insurance plan protects you from cybercrimes by covering costs like legal fees, notification costs, negotiation fees, and public relations costs.
- Professional liability: If you offer professional advice, this coverage protects you from lawsuits if you are accused of missed deadlines, negligence, and so on.
Protect your business today!
Are you looking for formidable commercial insurance in Danbury, CT? Stratos Wealth Partners will provide you with coverage that meets all your business needs. Contact our team for more information on how to acquire a quote.